Delta 8 THC Softgels are a THC delivery method that has been making a big splash in the CBD world over the past few months. They’re particularly popular among medical marijuana patients who want to avoid the high-THC effects of regular cannabis products and also those who don’t want to take other pharmaceutical-style cannabis sprays or gels. These softgels have up to 10 times more delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol than their counterparts, so they’re ideal for patients with chronic pain, nausea, vomiting after meals, and other conditions that cause constant pain and nausea. They’re also great for people who want a barely-there style of CBD oil but don’t want to deal with computerizing their ingestions — youths who are away from home on a trip or business travelers who are on the go.
What Is A Delta-8 THC Softgel?
A delta-8 THC softgel is a concentrated form of full-spectrum CBD made by mixing equal parts CBD and THC in separate vials. The product is then subjected to a supercritical CO2 pressure to isolate and then separate the THC from the CBD. The reason it takes supercritical CO2 to isolate THC from CBD is so that the former can be used as a pain medication instead of being rendered useless by the high-proofing process in which most CBD oils are made. The idea with the Delta-8 softgel is to use a low concentration of THC to deliver a high concentration of CBD. This kind of high-CBD oil is perfect for treating pain and inflammation, as well as for improving sleep.
What Are The Benefits Of Using A Delta-8 THC Softgel?
The biggest benefit of using a delta-8 THC softgel is the amount of CBD it contains. In comparison to full-spectrum CBD oils that contain more than 40% THC, the amount of CBD in the Delta-8 is around 10 times greater. This leads to a decrease in side effects like anxiety and inflammation, enhanced cognitive function, and improved appetite — all while delivering the same amount of CBD as a full-spectrum CBD oil.
1. They can be taken orally, unlike most other cannabis products, which must be inhaled or ingested. This means you can use these softgels without having to worry about your safety while driving or while operating heavy machinery. It also means you don’t have to go through the hassles of smoking or to vaporize to get the effects of THC and CBD, which is always a bonus for people who want relaxation and relief in a stress-free manner.
2. They are great for people who want the pain-relieving effects of cannabis but don’t want to get high on marijuana products like edibles, vape pens, and concentrates that are made from marijuana flowers and leaves. These softgels contain up to 10 times more delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol than other cannabis products, so they’re ideal for patients with chronic pain, nausea, vomiting after meals, and other conditions that cause constant pain and nausea. They’re also great for people who want a barely-there style of CBD oil but don’t want to deal with computerizing their ingestions — youths who are away from home on a trip or business travelers who are on the go.
3. The delta 8 THC softgel is non-psychoactive, so you won’t have to worry about feeling high on marijuana. The softgels are made from full-spectrum oil, which means they contain both THC and CBD in equal parts. They’re basically a concentrated form of full-spectrum CBD oil, which is a non-psychoactive compound that doesn’t get you high and is great for patients who need relief from pain and nausea.
4. The delta 8 THC softgel is easy to take anywhere you go, thanks to its convenient packaging. It comes in an easy-to-carry package that can be used as a pill case or a mint tin (depending on your preference), so you can carry it around with you wherever you go — school, work, business trips, etc. You don’t have to worry about lugging around heavy bottles of full-spectrum CBD oil or other cannabis products since the delta 8 THC softgel is light and easy to carry around.
5. These softgels are discreet and odorless, so no one will know what you’re taking if they see the bottle on your desk or if they see it in your purse or pocket while traveling with you. Many people don’t want their co-workers to know they use cannabis products like edibles and vape pens because of the negative connotations associated with them; this means that even though these products are legal in states where medical marijuana has been legalized (and some places where recreational marijuana has been legalized), many people still feel uncomfortable with the idea of being associated with cannabis products. If you’re one of those people, the delta 8 THC softgel is the ideal product for you — no one will know what you’re taking because it doesn’t smell like marijuana, and it doesn’t have any psychoactive effects.
6. The delta 8 THC softgel is an economical choice that won’t break your budget. They cost less than other cannabis products like edibles, vape pens, and concentrates that are made from marijuana flowers and leaves. And since a single bottle contains multiple softgels that contain 10 milligrams of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol each, they last longer than other cannabis products, so you won’t have to spend more money on them in the long run.
What Are The Uses of Delta 8 THC Softgels?
Although they’re not as effective as full-spectrum CBD oils for treating chronic pain and other conditions, delta-8 THC softgels are great for treating the symptoms of an acute attack. When someone has a bad day and just wants to take a full-spectrum CBD oil, they can use a Delta-8 softgel to treat the symptoms rather than taking the full-spectrum CBD oil daily.
- The Delta 8 THC softgels are easy to use and can be taken in various ways: swallowed whole or used as a suppository; taken sublingually (where they dissolve under the tongue); or even dissolved in water or food if you don’t want to swallow them whole or if they don’t dissolve under your tongue. You can take them however it works best for you — whether it means swallowing them whole or taking them sublingually (or even dissolving them in water).
- The Delta 8 THC softgels are safe for people who are new to cannabis products and who are still learning how to use them. If you don’t want to smoke or vape cannabis and you’re not sure about the best way to consume cannabis for the first time, these softgels are an easy choice for you. You can take them sublingually or dissolve them in your food or beverage of choice, so it won’t take long to figure out which is the best way for you to take your delta 8 THC softgels.
- The Delta 8 THC softgels have a long shelf life, so they can be stored at room temperature without any problems. They don’t need refrigeration because they have a high level of acidity that makes them stable even at room temperature; this means that they won’t spoil as quickly as other cannabis products like edibles and other forms of concentrates. This means that if you buy a bottle of delta 8 THC softgels, you won’t have to worry about throwing away half-used bottles because they went bad after a month or two; one bottle will last longer than other kinds of cannabis products, so it will save you both time and money in the long run.
- The Delta 8 THC softgels have a THC content that is high enough to be used as pain medication or a sleep aid but low enough to be considered mild; this is important for people who are new to cannabis products because they don’t want to feel too high after using them, and these softgels are the perfect way for you to experience the benefits of cannabis without feeling too high.
- The Delta 8 THC softgels have been shown in studies to reduce nausea and vomiting, so they can be used by people who are undergoing chemotherapy or who are suffering from eating disorders like bulimia or anorexia; this makes them an excellent choice for people looking for a CBD product that will reduce nausea and vomiting as well as help with pain management.
- Unlike most other medical cannabis products, these delta 8 THC softgels won’t cause you to fail a drug test; if you need your doctor’s approval in order to get disability benefits or if your job requires drug testing, these softgels will let you get the medical treatment that you need without risking your job or your benefits. These delta 8 THC softgels will not cause you any problems with drug tests, so they can be taken even if you have certain restrictions on what kind of medicine you can take; this makes them an excellent choice for anyone who needs marijuana but doesn’t want to risk losing their job over it.
- These delta 8 THC softgels are a great choice for anyone who is looking for an alternative to smoking marijuana; smoking marijuana produces a different kind of high than taking cannabis in the form of edibles or using a tincture, but if you are looking for something that will help with pain management and nausea without making you feel too high, then these softgels are a perfect choice.
Cannabis oil extracts, on the whole, are rather expensive and hard to come by, particularly for patients who don’t have access to a medical marijuana doctor. Even when you find a reliable source, you may not be able to use it because the oils are stored under strict conditions that can make them expire or break apart over time. To get the most out of your CBD oil, make sure it’s been tested by a doctor to ensure it’s safe for your conditions and recommends the correct dosages and strains. You can also purchase CBD oil online or in legit retail stores. The best way to go about it is to find a CBD oil that you like, and that has the best reviews. Then, just try out the products and make sure they work for you before you spend your hard-earned money on more expensive brands. CBD softgels are a great way to get the same amount of CBD from your supply as a full-spectrum CBD oil without having to deal with the mess and hassles of extracting CBD from whole-flowering plants.